Important Tutoring Dates
July 30- 12 Week Session Tutoring Ends
All Tutoring for Second Session Courses will be by appointment or online-contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Online Writing Assistance
Visit the resources page for online tips and information. Contact one of the online writing tutors/consultants directly by emailing them at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The tutors will answer your questions and make suggestions. They are not an editing service! Prepare your questions and send them along with your paper.
Tutoring Services Information
- Tutoring Services are offered to Davenport University students without charge.
- Online tutors are available in many disciplines to both online and campus based students. Contact the online tutors for specific information.
- Students are welcome to use the tutoring center at any DU campus. Check the schedule for the location most conventient for you.
- Drop-in hours allow you stop during the posted times; if tutors are working by appointment you must make the appointment by 8:00pm of the preceding day. (8:00 pm on Monday for a Tuesday appointment)
- Appointments can be made using the online appointment calendars.
- See the schedules at all campuses by using the Locations and Schedules tab above.
- Questions? Contact the Director of Tutoring by email or by phone at 616.871.6179.